According to the Jewish Virtual Library, they are responsible for:
- The hijacking of an El Al plane (July 23, 1968); 16 prisoners were released.
- Hijacking of 3 planes belonging to Western countries (September 6, 1970): Three commercial airliners were hijacked and blown up after the passengers were evacuated. An attempt to hijack an Israeli (ElAl) airliner was foiled. Three days later another Western plane was hijacked as well.
- The assassination of Rehavam Ze'evi (October 17, 2001).
- A suicide bombing attack at the West Bank village of Karnei Shomrom (February 16, 2002); 3 Israeli civilians murdered, 25 wounded.
- A suicide bombing attack at a bus station at the Geha junction in Tel Aviv (December 25, 2003); 3 Israelis murdered.
ANSWER: Act Now to Stop War and End Racism
Advocates for Indigenous California Language Survival
Al-Awda Right to Return Coalition
American Friends Service Committee of San Francisco
American Muslims for Palestine
Anakbayan- Silicon Valley
Anakbayan- East Bay
Arab Culture and Community Center
Arab Talk Radio
Buena Vista UMC -- Church & Society Committee
Cal Students for Justice in Palestine
Coalition for Palestinian Rights - SF
Community Futures Collective
Free Palestine Movement
FreedomWriters of Northern California
Justice for Palestinians
International Action Center
International Jewish Antizionist Network
International Socialist Organization
Circulo Bolivariano del Norte de California
League of Filipino Students- SFSU
MECA: Middle East Children's Alliance
Northern California Friends of Sabeel
OMID Advocates for Human Rights
PAC Bay Area
Palestinian Youth Movement
Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism
Real Cost of Prisons
South Bay Mobilization
USACBI - US Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel
USPCN: US Palestine Community Network
Workers World Party
| PFLP Terror group raises their flag in San Francsico|