This is one of the more concise arguments for why people who care about the well-being of Israel, and thus the well-being of the Jewish people, should support the current US administration.
The writer's main problems, in my opinion, are sins of omission, but we will discuss these going forward.
1: Stress the highest level of cooperation of U.S. support for the IDF ever (according to both Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak)
2. Did not support Israel at the U.N. constantly most definitely during the whole Palestinian Statehood debacle
3. If the President had never given Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres the Medal of Freedom
4. If the Obama administration had not gone out and secured EXTRA funding which make Iron Dome, Magic Wand, and David's Sling Missle defense systems. Systems that save Israeli lives and will save American lives when perfected for our use.
5. Here at home had not been the first President ever to hold annual Seders in the White House. You may not think that is a big thing but I very much do.
6. Also here at home had not been the first President to actually promote Jewish culture through establishing Jewish History month
7. If the President was not standing by Israel through the "Arab Spring" and was not pulling strings on Egyptian Aid to make sure that the treaty stands.
8. If the President were NOT trying to work towards a Two State solution as a permanant end to the Israeli Palestinian conflict and was not evolving his position to understand Israeli Security concerns.
9. If the President had not spoken out against Arab racism in Cairo and had not visited a Concentration Camp (unlike Republican icon Ronald Reagan who visited and commemorated German SS Soldiers)
10. If the Israelis like Ehud Barak and Shimon Peres had not called the President an "EXCEPTIONAL FRIEND" of Israel.
And the list goes on, and on, and on.