Tuesday, May 12, 2020

"Stones" Kill. Israeli soldier murdered in the West Bank


‘You’re my only son, I have nothing,’ wept the father of murdered Israeli soldier Amit Ben-Ygal. The 21 year old was killed after being hit in the head by a rock during a raid in the village of Yabed

The young soldier was murdered just one month before the end of his service.

Palestinians and their fauxgressive apologists in the West want you to believe that "children throwing stones" looks like this.


More often, it looks like this
Palestinian children throwing stones

Or this  
Palestinian children throwing stones

Speaking to reporters, Amit's father Baruch Ben-Ygal, wept “We don’t have anything else. I am broken, I am broken, I am broken, I am crushed...I don’t have words for it.”

UPDATE

Empowered by their "success," Palestinians are using social media to encourage copycat actions.

No comments: