Thursday, July 10, 2014

From Berkeley: A blessing on seeing Iron Dome

From Berkeley's beloved Rabbi Menachem Creditor of Congregation Netivot Shalom, now visiting  Israel

"I just witnessed an Iron Dome intercept of a bomb from Gaza above me and the AIPAC Rabbinic Mission to Israel as we exited the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem. Baruch....she'asah li nisim bamakom hazeh. Blessed are you, Adonai, for made a miracle for me in this place."




"I am shaken and I am more resolved than before. This must end, and the accusations against Israel are heinous misrepresentations of a nation-wide reality of bombs that, as of today are being sent by Fatah AND Hamas against the civilian population of Israel.

Please share this widely. I bear testimony to the need for strength and for action. Peace is a long while away, and now is the time for unity in the face of threats to our very existence."

No comments: