|Tel Aviv City Hall becomes a huge rainbow flag for Pride month|
June is Pride Month in Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv expects 130,000 people, a record breaking number, to attend the Gay Pride events . In addition, 30,000 tourists are slated to arrive in the city for pride events across the city.
• June 1-12: Pride Village at Meir Park (outside the Gay Community center) - events and shows (in Hebrew)
• June 5-14: Pride Beach @ Hilton Beach with open air parties through the day until sunset
• June 7-16: The Tel Aviv LGBT International Film Festival at the Tel Aviv Cinematheque and the Tel Aviv LGBT Community Center
• June 8-12: GAY EXPO at Dizengoff Center Mall, showcasing gay products and services (10:00-21:00 daily)
• June 11: Gay football team practice (June 11 at 19:30 in Jaffa)
• June 12: Mayor's cocktail at the Gay Community Center at Meir Park (in Hebrew) (19:00)
• June 13: Pride Parade 2014, starting at 10:00 in the morning from Meir Park . The 2014 Tolerance Award will be hosted by Israeli model and actress Moran Atias, with a performance by Israeli singer Dana International.
Check out all the Pride festivities at A Wider bridge, building LGBT connections with Israel
include the 2014 Tolerance Award and will be hosted by Israeli model and actress Moran Atias, with a performance by Israeli singer Dana International. - See more at: http://awiderbridge.org/record-breaking-number-of-people-expected-at-tel-aviv-gay-pride-events/#sthash.lKVfCEag.dpuf